What am I Feng Shui'ing today?


Feng Shui maintenance is important, so today I picked an area in my home and did some maintenance. I knew that I might have to clear a little clutter so I chose a very small area. I didn't want to tire myself out or leave myself half done with a mess. I needed to make sure that everything in that area belonged in the house. Next I needed to decide if they still belonged in that Feng Shui Bagua area. Anything that specifically went against my current goals for the area could be causing me a problem. After removing all hidden offenders and replacing all items to their new locations, I washed my hands and cleared the room with Feng Shui Spray. Now the Bagua area has up to date Feng Shui and the room has cleared energy.What are you Feng Shui'ing?

Comments

Popular Posts