How Many Zen Appeal Customer Rewards Points Do I Have?


Click "Account" or "My Account" (both found in the top section of every page) to get to the My Account page. On the right you'll find the "Returning Customers" section. Fill in your email and password and click "Log In to My Account". To view your rewards points scroll down to "My Rewards" to find your rewards points total. Click "View Details" for rewards points history or "Redeem" to redeem rewards points. There you can see your points, point history, what is redeemable for points and redeem your points when you have the sufficient number of points. The Zen Appeal Customer Rewards Points Program is your way to earn free Feng Shui products every time you shop at Zen Appeal. Zen Appeal - Your Feng Shui Store http://www.yourfengshuistore.com .

Comments

Popular Posts